1. To check the diaries / snap homework of their children and ensure that instructions are being followed by their wards properly.
2. Co-operate with the school in ensuring an effective education of and all round development of their children. This can be done by
- Asserting and guiding in doing homework and project work.
- Depositing fees as per the rules
- Sending the children in proper school uniform
- Not sending their wards to school when they are having any infectious diseases.
- Meeting the class teacher and subject teacher at regular intervals to ensure child’s progress.
- Whenever the child is absent from school it is mandatory to submit the leave application.
- Ensure that their wards are escorted safely to school back home.
- In case of any emergency you may meet the teacher without appointment.